Page 5 of 74 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: Fable - Official Thread

1. My info starved self wandered into the gamefaqs board a while back. Someone was going on about being able to dress as a woman. They had no proof, though.
    pwned by Ivan

Quote Originally Posted by The_Meach
    Three simple words say it will be:

Peter.

Fucking.

Molyneux.
    This news is bullshit.

3. I really need to go and place a pre-order for the game so I can get the bonus. I heard EB's doing a deal where you can trade any two games and get $20 towards it. Time to haul over some mediocre CC sale titles and take advantage of that, I guess
    omg TNL epics!

4. buying an xbox just for it - need to go do that today... and reserve the game as well.

Like everyone else, I too had a heart attack when Neozeedeater made us all freak out. That was too much...He's jumped the shark I'd say.
    Commentaries and Opinions on Metal

5. Quote Originally Posted by station82o
    He's jumped the shark I'd say.
    That's not what that means.

6. nah, besides, neo jumped the shark when he had the happy days flashback episode..i mean come on, dose anyone still watch neozeedeater anymores?
    Quote Originally Posted by Compass
    Squall's a dick.

Quote Originally Posted by frostwolf ex
    nah, besides, neo jumped the shark when he had the happy days flashback episode..i mean come on, dose anyone still watch neozeedeater anymores?
    Monday, Tuesday, Happy Days!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	16442001.jpg 
Views:	135 
Size:	250.5 KB 
ID:	10861  

8. Quote Originally Posted by FuryFox
    That's not what that means.
    oh i know what it means, fonzy jet-skiing and all that

Just got back from Gamestop, traded in an N64 and two games that I forgot I even had (thanks Tracer), bought myself a new X-BOX and reserved Fable and Halo 2. Didn't see any other games there that I'd have wanted to buy for the box so its just sitting here, probably will stay in the box until I get Fable.
    Last edited by station82o; 02 Aug 2004 at 04:46 PM.

9. One thing i'm worried about for fable... i dont want it to be like morrowind where when i kill some poor innocent soul in the woods somewhere away from anyone's eyes, all of a sudden the entire WORLD knows about it. That happened in Morrowind and it ticked me off... since your actions will change your appearance in Fable, and by killing someone privately you might look a little more 'evil' - I'm hoping thats what the NPCs will react too... sort of like whispering to your friend "whoa that guy looks like a evil hardass, lets get out of here" type deal.

10. your fears have been answered with this game apparently. read the 12 page preview over at ign. good god this game is going to fucking rock.