Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just Say No - The Anti-Haul Thread.

1. Just Say No - The Anti-Haul Thread.

Most of us need to buy less games. We all have many games we never finish, and many we've never even played.

This is the thread to talk about what you resisted buying.

Because videogames are stupid.

I resisted:

Zombi-U and "unpreordered" a bunch of crap on Amazon.
    Boo, Hiss.

I had a PS4 preorder in my Amazon cart and deleted it.

I also resisted ordering a SLG in a box, which is a doohickey that makes old shit look pretty awesome on a HDTV but costs close to $200.

3. In the past five years, I haven't bought a physical game aside from a handful of old carts, and I still have a pile of shame.
    Half my Gamecube games are still in the shrinkwrap.
    I used to get every system on the market, but this gen I only bought the xbox 360, and even then it was only because of a $99 sale.
    Last edited by kedawa; 13 Jun 2013 at 11:25 PM.

4. I've resisted the Wii-U since it's launch. My current Wii helps, I haven't turned it on in over 10 months and I see it every day. Then I remember that someday I'll be able to get the U for about $100 like I did my Wii and I'll not play it then.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

5. Nothing.

I didn't buy Animal Crossing and whatever I needed to play it today. I bought a Tech Deck instead.

Skate or die.

7. Haven't bought a game in over a year. I just keep replaying Fallout 3.
    bastard of the new world order.

8. I enjoy gaming as much now as I did when I was a kid. The only time I regret a purchase is if the hardware/software sucks.

I fail to see how some hobbies are more worthwhile than others.

9. Within reason, of course. If your hobby is molesting kids you're probably an asshole.

Tons of shit that no one cares about. Pretty much anything that the rest of you post in the haul thread.

Scrooge McDuck has nothing on my ass.