Thread: Puro and WWE fans gotta hear about this...

1. Puro and WWE fans gotta hear about this...

Taken from LordsofPain.net...

The Rock vs. Keiji Mutoh will most likely take place in Japan in November. The Rock met with Mutoh on a recent tout to Japan for promoting his movie – The Scorpion King. Both of them discussed the possibility of the match, as well as ways to establish close ties between WWE and All Japan Pro Wrestling.

That should be pretty interesting though I would rather see Austin vs. Mutoh
    "Remember, not knowing how to cook is like not knowing how to fuck."
    Geek in the Desert

2. Pardon my ignorance, but what's the deal with "WWE," and what happened to the WWF?
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

3. The WWF was hit with a lawsuit by the World Wildlife Fund(or something) over the use of the initials WWF and lost. Thus the name change to World Wrestling Entertainment. Don't ask why they didn't come after the WWF(yes I still call it WWF) all those years ago, but whatever.

4. What I don't understand is why didn't they just come up with WWFE instead of that gay ass WWE...

plain retarded...

But I guess its better than going with WWX which I am surprised that they didn't
    Finished Games of '09
    nothing at this time

5. Aren't the initials "WCW" free? It wouldn't stand for "World Championship Wrestling" anymore, though - now it would be "We Can't Write". (Get the F out, indeed.)

Rock/Mutoh would be like Sting/Mutoh, except Sting actually knew how to apply a Sharpshooter.

6. Yes!

hopefully, this matchup will bring more American interest in Japanese pro wrestling...

7. The weird thing is, that the World Wildlife Fund enacted this suit over 5 years ago( when the WWF snatched up WWF.com as their domain) and it was just settled now. I just wish instead of coming up with "Emphasizing the E in Entertainment" and "Get the F Out", they could have admitted that they lost the case and feel bad for not hiring Johhny Cochren.(Or however you spell it)
    There is but one absolute truth...
    And it transcends all other truths...
    And that incomparable piece of wisdom is that...

I AM VOLTRON!!

8. man, yall tripping, its all about Felino....

what the hell does a rock have to do with wrestling, shit, i cant even pronounce that other word.
    -----------------------
    http://www.gamegen.com/fightgen/dhalsim-yyy.gif
    -----------------------

Jay Guest
    I'm a HUGE Mutoh mark, I MUST SEE THIS MATCH. The Fed told the Fund that they would stop using the WWF name IN THE U.S. about ten years ago, when this didn't happen, the Fund decided to let it slide. The straw that broke the camel's back was the web address debacle.