Thread: Adventure Island re-make

1. Adventure Island re-make

stumbled on these pics today. I hadn't heard anything about this, I guess it's another one of the Hudson re-makes. I was a big fan of the original and this one sure is pretty so I'm certainly curious. Anyone else know anything else about this?
    Last edited by Shakey; 31 Jul 2004 at 07:30 PM.

2. I don't know if I want to cry from being happy or sad.

I think I'll jsut cry regardless.

3. It's been out for quite a while. Plays the same as the original, but I think some of the enemy placement is different. Graphics don't look so hot on a bigger TV.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams
    It's been out for quite a while. Plays the same as the original, but I think some of the enemy placement is different. Graphics don't look so hot on a bigger TV.
    In japan right?

This bad boy have a planned us release?

5. Just like with the Sega Ages stuff, it's always rumored that we'll see them over here, but just like the same stuff, we haven't yet ;/

With the Cube, though, a mod is very easy to do, or you could just get a swap disk.

Actually change that to "graphics look downright awful". The other Hudson games (lkike Bonk and Star Soldier) look very good.

7. This is a Cube game? geez, I thought they looked like something on GBA from those pics.
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com