Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who stole Fight Club?

1. Who stole Fight Club?

Give it back.

Now.

2. Don't panic. Remember this?

-----
    As promised, the access rules for Fight Club are changing. If you have been a member for three months, have at least 200 posts, and are 18 years of age or older, you are welcome to join. TNL is going to try out a veterans' board that will be even less mainstream-friendly than our other boards.

Because moderately abusive and adult content will be allowed, you must agree to the following terms. In order to show that you do agree, copy and paste the next paragraph into an e-mail with your TNL user name in the subject line. Mail to forum@the-nextlevel.com and allow up to 48 hours for access to be granted. Ask any questions in this thread or via e-mail.

I affirm that I am at least 18 years of age. I have not made a second user name for the purpose of accessing any part of this site. I understand that I must abide by all laws of the United States of America and international law. I recognize that The Next Level can restrict my access to any part of the forum for any reason. I realize that actions that are acceptable in one section of the forum may not be acceptable in other sections, and I will behave accordingly.

There'll be more information once you're inside. It's pretty much just going to be a more relaxed environment for some things. It is not meant to take any worthwhile posts away from the main boards but it will allow more freedom in what you can write and show. Gaming Discussion should be the most conservative environment, chat should be the loosest, and this is somewhere in between.

The new board will not go into effect immediately, but register as soon as you can so we can have a smooth transition.

-----

Well, you figure it out.
    Last edited by Nick; 01 Aug 2004 at 06:06 AM.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Nick
    Don't panic. Remember this:

-----
    As promised, the access rules for Fight Club are changing. If you have been a member for three months, have at least 200 posts, and are 18 years of age or older, you are welcome to join. TNL is going to try out a veterans' board that will be even less mainstream-friendly than our other boards.

Because moderately abusive and adult content will be allowed, you must agree to the following terms. In order to show that you do agree, copy and paste the next paragraph into an e-mail with your TNL user name in the subject line. Mail to forum@the-nextlevel.com and allow up to 48 hours for access to be granted. Ask any questions in this thread or via e-mail.

I affirm that I am at least 18 years of age. I have not made a second user name for the purpose of accessing any part of this site. I understand that I must abide by all laws of the United States of America and international law. I recognize that The Next Level can restrict my access to any part of the forum for any reason. I realize that actions that are acceptable in one section of the forum may not be acceptable in other sections, and I will behave accordingly.

There'll be more information once you're inside. It's pretty much just going to be a more relaxed environment for some things. It is not meant to take any worthwhile posts away from the main boards but it will allow more freedom in what you can write and show. Gaming Discussion should be the most conservative environment, chat should be the loosest, and this is somewhere in between.

The new board will not go into effect immediately, but register as soon as you can so we can have a smooth transition.

-----

Well, you figure it out.
    You scared me Nick. Real bad.

Request for entry sent.

4. *rolls out the red carpet*

5. Yeah, I totally forgot about this too. *heh*
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

6. Just step on the carpet.

7. Rubs his dirty boots on the red carpet. Thanks for ignoring that post of mine saying consider this my request to get re-added when you do that thing you do.

In other words...can i get back in please?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Error
    In other words...can i get back in please?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick
    In order to show that you do agree, copy and paste the next paragraph into an e-mail with your TNL user name in the subject line.

The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

9. If there are boobies, then sign me up.

10. Quote Originally Posted by the 'puter that TNL runs on
    You requested to join this group 08-02-2004 at 02:35 PM Request Reason: Cause I rock!
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.