Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who stole Fight Club?

1. Adol should be in already.

Voltz, you gotta send the e-mail. See the second post in this thread again.

2. w00t!

3. Gah! I want my Fight Club back, too!

I can't get to my email now, so ummmm....

I affirm that I am at least 18 years of age. I have not made a second user name for the purpose of accessing any part of this site. I understand that I must abide by all laws of the United States of America and international law. I recognize that The Next Level can restrict my access to any part of the forum for any reason. I realize that actions that are acceptable in one section of the forum may not be acceptable in other sections, and I will behave accordingly.

4. Horray! I'm back in.

5. Give me teh ACCESSUDESKAUDESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sent an e-mail....I want a cookie!
    "50,000! You scored 50,000 points on Double Dragon?"

6. Let me back in you damnit ass damn damning assing assit.

Please, and thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

7. I said it before (in this very thread) and I'll say it again: if you want in, send the e-mail.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Nick
    I said it before (in this very thread) and I'll say it again: if you want in, send the e-mail.
    d'oh!

Hey Nick? Are you gonna put the threads from fight club back in or did you remove them?
    Last edited by voltz; 05 Aug 2004 at 05:36 PM.
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

9. wow.. i was away for a while, and came back to find things missing! I was scared hahaah

Now that i have sent in my application to be added, i mean, if i'm not a vet. i dont know who is!!
    You can never be one of the dead, because something that has no existence can have no community.

Frontiers