Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: All anime 20% off at Best Buy this week

1. I was really eyeballing that one... I'll probably get it tommorow.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McShig
    Regular price is $25.99, so... $20.79.
    Thanks man, I'll be buying this sooner than I thought.

3. I bought Azumanga 2 and 3, Abenobashi 4, and the Read Or Die OVA. Sweetness!
    Say you like it/Say you need it/When you don't
    Looking better/Shining brighter/Than you do

4. Thanks for the tipoff. I picked up the collectors box for Ai Yori Aoshi Enishi and the first disc of Yojimbo. I held off on Nadia only because I had already spent 100 bucks on doom3 and a new mouse

5. Eh, you really shoulda gone for Nadia over (Kaze no) Yojimbo, it's pretty meh.

Well, here was my haul for the week:
    Big O Complete Collection
    Azumanga Daioh vol. 3
    Super Milk-Chan vol. 1
    Gungrave vol. 1
    Evangelion Platinum vol. 1 + artbox

Got around $15 towards those from a couple of things I bought last month, too.

It's really too bad they don't keep a very good backstock of older titles, I probably woulda bought a lot more.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McShig
    It's really too bad they don't keep a very good backstock of older titles, I probably woulda bought a lot more.
    I agree. Best Buy really should restock stuff once it sells out. I think the only thing I've seen my local BB restock is Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust.

If anyone is looking to buy The Big O season II, with this sale each volume is like $13.

7. Well, they didn't have FLCL, so I pretty much passed on this deal.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

8. I really meant to get Nadia during this deal, but just never went back.

9. Eva Platinum w/ box - $20
    Excel Saga box set - $50.20 (!) Only needed the last two volumes, but that price is cheaper than the two of them at MSRP.

Great deal, though as someone else said, too bad they don't keep much in the back. Would've likely bought more.