Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wanted: A Modded Sega Saturn or a working Mod Chip for Saturn

1. Wanted: A Modded Sega Saturn or a working Mod Chip for Saturn

I am trying to locate a Modded Sega Saturn, I was wondering if there is anyone who knows where I can either buy a modded Sega Saturn from a reliable source, or someone who has a mod chip 21 pin version for the Sega Saturn. any information would be appreciated. Please e-mail me at Silentcrap@yahoo.com for any information on how to pertain one.

Pookeye

Looking for someone to help you pirate in your first post...

3. excuse me, pirate? I have been looking for one forever, if u have something against modded systems, then that is your business, i'm not asking anyone to give me "Back ups" i just wanted a system. if i am going to buy a used saturn, i would go and get one that allows me to play both imports, originals and back ups in case i can't find the game being sold, anywhere.

4. Dont mind him Pookeye, he's a douchebag.

Alas, I dont' have a modded Saturn

5. I have a modded Saturn (boxed too). But, it is only modded for Region play between US/Japan, you can't play CDRs on it. I might sell it if the offer is good.

6. thanks, i just hate it when you have people who hates "modded systems" i mean if they do then they are more than welcome to go to another board to chat. Plus its like Sega is not getting anymore profits from the saturn, so it means really nothing to keep buying the legit version, unless you know for a fact that profits will go to sega. or their respected publishers and developers. most profits of saturn stuff now and including dreamcast stuff goes to whoever decided to sell it. because profits of those already went to sega and their respected company.

7. I have a 21-pin chip that I never got around to installing, and I doubt I ever will. So I'm willing to part with it. PM me if you're interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Pookeye
    thanks, i just hate it when you have people who hates "modded systems".
    Nobody hates "modded systems", because every mod chip except the Saturn's allows for the playing of original imports. The Saturn's has exactly one use, and that is piracy. I don't give a damn how you justify your thievery. The law is black and white, and you are stealing intellectual property if you buy copies or copy games you do not own.

9. but you bitching about it still changes nothing.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi
    Nobody hates "modded systems", because every mod chip except the Saturn's allows for the playing of original imports. The Saturn's has exactly one use, and that is piracy. I don't give a damn how you justify your thievery. The law is black and white, and you are stealing intellectual property if you buy copies or copy games you do not own.
    Totally agree.

thanks, i just hate it when you have people who hates "modded systems" i mean if they do then they are more than welcome to go to another board to chat.
    Firstly you are not a vet here, so don't be telling vets to go to another board.

Plus its like Sega is not getting anymore profits from the saturn, so it means really nothing to keep buying the legit version, unless you know for a fact that profits will go to sega. or their respected publishers and developers. most profits of saturn stuff now and including dreamcast stuff goes to whoever decided to sell it. because profits of those already went to sega and their respected company.
    I guess I'll just stop buying PS2, Xbox and GC games and when they stop making them it will be A-OK for me to pirate 'til my heart is content.