Thread: Why not add a welcome center?

1. Why not add a welcome center?

Well, yeah...just one central forum where the new guys can make their intro threads and what not. After all, it'll be better than having to wade through these threads in Sound Off.

Just a thought.

2. Honestly, if there was one either of these two things would happen:

1. It would completely be ignored

2. It would just cause more more n00b bashing

The problem is that no one here wants to see a thread intoducing a new member, giving them a place to do it would just cause more trouble.

3. Opaque is right, and this is occurence is not normal.

It would be ignored, and LOL I'm new threads would be filled with newbie bashing 10x. (I'm bored, lets go into this forum and see all the newbs I can bash for kicks) or it would just be ignored, defeating the purpose of a welcome board.

With that said, it's still a good idea. I'm not going to be an ass to somebody because they're new. Seven Force and the staff won't (or shouldn't, there isn't a very big standard for people around here), so there'll be the nice, social posters who will help out.

I enjoy posting a picture of Dr. Nick every now and then, and I don't think a good idea should be spoiled by idiots.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

4. people just need to jump right in and start posting, totally eliminating the stfu noob stuff.

5. Quote Originally Posted by cka
    people just need to jump right in and start posting, totally eliminating the stfu noob stuff.
    Agreed.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

6. Quote Originally Posted by Andrew
    Opaque is right, and this is occurence is not normal.
    If only this had been readable it might have been sig worthy.