Page 1 of 7 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Special Metroid Prime GameCube Bundle

1. Nintendo GameCube Special Metroid Prime GameCube Bundle

Gamers that haven't yet been able to justify a GameCube console purchase have another good reason to give in: Nintendo's Metroid Prime Bonus Bundle, scheduled to arrive in stores on August 15.

Packed in with the hardware will be the original Metroid Prime and a playable demo of the forthcoming Metroid Prime 2: Echoes. Also included are The Metroid Chronicle, an "interactive history" of the franchise; an art gallery; and two Prime 2 cinematic trailers. And it's all in a beautiful Metroid box. Now how much would you pay?

Oh, yeah - $99.99.

If you already own a Cube, you can get a demo disc with a one-year subcription to or renewal for Nintendo Power or by by registering a GameCube system and five eligible software titles. If you want to go either of these ways, look to www.nintendopower.com/metroidprime2 for the full details.

Metroid Prime 2: Echoes is scheduled for a November 15 release.

DAMN!

That box looks sweet.

Just looked up my account, alls I have to do is get home and register my Crystal Chronicles and Four Swords and I'll have 5 >D
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

3. That box rules, and the redone Metroid Prime cover looks fantastic as well. Maybe I'll renew my NP sub for this.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

4. Niintendo really pisses me off sometimes. All you need to get the demo is to:

- Register at nintendo.com
    - Register 5 games (five games that they choose)
    - Register your system

For a demo? Why not just bundle the darn thing with an issue of Nintendo Power and charge a few extra bucks? Oh wait, I forgot, we are talking about Nintendo...

Great offer, crappy requirements. I'll pass.

5. LOL.

They're just giving this garbage away now, aren't they.

6. I see no garbage in that bundle. Hell, even the box is a keeper.

7. I might have to buy another Gamecube... been thinking about getting another anyways.

edit: I hope it doesn't only come in platinum.
    All is well.

8. Dammit, it's like Nintendo knew exactly what to do to get me to buy a GC again.

p.s. diffx fails at life

9. Absolutly wasn't going to get a Gamecube, but $99 with Metroid? Shit. Sold.

10. Awww shit. I'm gonna have a little extra money then, maybe I'll go ahead and buy the bundle. That box does look sweet and I really want to play that demo and check out the Metroid Chronicle. That really is a fantastic deal.
    PSN = knarlockk
    Steam= kevinb150