Thread: Character design

1. Character design

I finished this Character a while back and i need some feedback on this character design.He also needs a name.

2. Cloud Strife 2029

3. Nice work, although the incredibly wild coif and absurdly large sword kinda clash with the rest of the pic's somewhat realistic tone.

4. It's true Bacon, but look at the character: He's dripping with fiction and unrealism (that's not a bad thing). I like him, he has character and ignore dave is ok, he isn't exactly like Cloud. The big sword is really the only thing that led me to think about Cloud, so maybe change the weapon?

He looks like a surfer / bum and an easy going dude (I said dude for a reason, surfs up) so him sporting some huge military-esque sword doesn't fit in. One of those things just doesn't belong, you know?

So yes, I'd change up the sword if possible, but I like the character a lot. You should colour it.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

5. Really like the body armor. Something looks off in the legs.
    your mom

6. I like the Last Son of Krypton shades!
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

7. I want the sword.

GIMME!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I hear Balrog's moveset includes the Fried Chicken Right Cross, The Watermelon Wipeout Punch, and the Welfare Blaster.
    I SWEAR IF YOU BITCH ABOUT TWINSTICKS I WILL BREAK MY FOOT OFF IN YOUR ASS