Page 7 of 184 FirstFirst ... 3567891121 ... LastLast

Thread: Half-Life 2 - official (9/14 Black Mesa Source?!)

1. The leaked script isnt that big of a deal. If you dont want it spoiled, dont read it. Also I read that the script is all out of order and has ALOT of random normal NPC type text all over the place. So you would have to really dig to find the spoilers, and if you did that then youre just an ass.
    NowPlaying: Battlefield series . DarkSouls . MGS collection . Cap+SNK fighters . AceCombat series . ArmoredCore series

2. Well for those who are too lazy to google, here's how it ends: Finkel is Einhorn, Einhorn is Finkel

3. Watch this game get delayed yet again...

Here's the real ending: The G Man gets stuck in the floor of an elevator and dies.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajinryu
    Watch this game get delayed yet again...
    Nah, there's no way they would rewrite the story. I'm sure that's pretty set at this point. It'll be out on time
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

5. I like MZO's ending better. Why not make it end like that dude in Mission Impossible dies on the elevator in the Embassy?

6. You can buy a computer that is perfectly capable of running Half-Life 2 or anything else on the market for $400.

There's no excuses.

7. uh... unless you don't have 400 dollars free. That's an excuse.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

LOL Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew
    uh... unless you don't have 400 dollars free. That's an excuse.
    Stop spending money and get a real job.

9. Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    I decided Im not gonna give Valve any of my money until Team Fortress 2 is out. Not CS Source, not TFC Source, TF2.

Thats how its gotta be.

And another rare event that we agree...... I want TF2 but I don't think I can hold off of HL2 man... I'm weak!
    Quote Originally Posted by remnant
    I live in the fastlane bitches.
    Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    Thats how we roll, ride or die bitch.

10. Quote Originally Posted by raystorm
    I'm still looking forward to HL2, but my goodness.. those folks at Valve are morons.
    Yeah, this is starting to get ridiculous.