Page 19 of 78 FirstFirst ... 51517181920212333 ... LastLast

Thread: Opie and Anthony

1. I was listening to this on my drive home from work yesterday. Easily one of the greatest things I have ever heard.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

2. Quote Originally Posted by sphere79 View Post
    Joe Rogan was kick-ass Thursday and Friday - they should have him on more / give him his own show.
    Yeah, Rogan is great. Always cool when he's on. Bill Burr is great too. They have all the best comic friends (I miss Bruer though and Tracy Morgan needs to call,come in, send a fax or something).

3. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy View Post
    Tracy Morgan needs to call,come in, send a fax or something).
    You mean since the arrest? He was just on like last week, though he didn't stay long - he kept thanking them for having him on the arena tour, and saying he wants to be on it again next year. It's hit or miss for me with Tracy. He was kind of bombing at the Worcester Traveling Virus show and we just left early to beat the traffic. It honestly seemed like he was lacking focus, like he was on something. Stalker Patty said the same thing when she saw him at the after-party.

4. I mean he should be on the show more.

5. I've never understood this sort of radio. Can anyone explain why he would let the fat guy puke in his mouth?
    Boo, Hiss.

6. Because New Jersey is a shithole and that's how they roll.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

7. That was just the last puke related thing he did. He's now an intern for the show (I think they have to drop an intern for him too).

8. Rip off of Howard Stern, again, these guys are fucking lame.

9. lol

10. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy View Post
    lol
    Truth. He was doing this 10 years ago. I don't like Stern or Opie and Anthony, both shows suck ass.