Page 4 of 78 FirstFirst ... 23456818 ... LastLast

Thread: Opie and Anthony

1. o&a, r&f

you guys can listen to r&f online 7-11 live from washington dc
    go to this link " http://tinyurl.com/6ttze " and catch them at that time. From the same link (reaper radio) they play best of r&f all weekend long. I wish there was something similar for o&a being that it isn't avaliable on other countries. if anyone has something similar to what I just posted about o&a please do.. let me know.. in the mean time enjoy r&f they are great as well. The reef has become an island in itself

go to this link " http://tinyurl.com/6ttze " and catch them at that time. From the same link (reaper radio) they play best of r&f all weekend long. I wish there was something similar for o&a being that it isn't avaliable on other countries. if anyone has something similar to what I just posted about o&a please do.. let me know.. in the mean time enjoy r&f they are great as well. The reef has become an island in itself

2. Great show today, check this out http://www.foundrymusic.com/opieanth...JM_NORTON.html

Lil' Jimmy went fuckin' nuts!

3. LOL That was great. He went off a cleft pallete caller too that was hilarious.

"throw your xm down the toilet buy a sirius and then fuck your mother"

4. Quote Originally Posted by Master
    PM Sent.

Goddammit! Clear your friggin' PMs!
    Sorry, my PM box went all screwy. I think it's fixed now, give it a shot.

5. Quote Originally Posted by PaperWork
    LOL That was great. He went off a cleft pallete caller too that was hilarious.

"throw your xm down the toilet buy a sirius and then fuck your mother"
    I loved it when he went off about peope with cleft pallettes!

"Your baby has a cleft pallette sir. The follow-up question should always be 'How did you euthanize it?'"

Classic.

Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda
    Sorry, my PM box went all screwy. I think it's fixed now, give it a shot.
    Sent.

Get an XM.

6. LOL, they're talking about LARPing.

Opie: "How do you know if you hit someone?"
    Guy: "When you feel a 3/4'" PCV pipe hit your back you know!"
    Opie: "Whoa calm down there."
    Ant: "What do you call your sword?
    Guy: "The Sword of Justice."
    *Laughs*
    Guy: "There is a Shield of Justice..."
    Opie: "You named it SoJ?"
    Guy: "Yeah!"
    Ant: "The only justice my friend is if you fell on it and it went through your heart!"
    Last edited by Rumpy; 30 Oct 2004 at 08:59 PM.

7. I still have no idea who these guys are.

8. Cause your on the West Coast. They'll be catching on over there soon, theyre just building it up again.

Also: Steve-O just said he almost died doing the Nintendo ad. What are the odds of that?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Master
    Get an XM.
    I work 1PM-9PM now. Doesn't really fit into my schedule any more

10. What?

They do the show in the morning, and replay it all day until the next one. How does that not fit into your schedule?

And on the weekends they play all the shows from that week back to back to back to back to back. It fits everyone's schedule.

God, what a great show. It just keeps getting more-gooder.

If you guys want instant gratification and have five minutes to kill, listen to any of their stuff at www.oavirus.com