Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 6474767778

Thread: Opie and Anthony

1. I bumped into Opie on my way to work this morning. I guess he has a new podcast now. Whee.

2. It's a new podcast that he treats as if is local radio. I tried listening to one for lols, and it was so bad it made me feel bad for him.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    It's a new podcast that he treats as if is local radio. I tried listening to one for lols, and it was so bad it made me feel bad for him.
    Thats the impression I got from his Twitter. It’s sad how he’s fallen from cohosting a legitimately great, national radio show to where he is now. But sadder still is how nobody from that show has anything good to say about him. It sounds like he was a real pain in the ass to be around.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

4. I just got in the car and Satellite of Love was playing and it made me sad.

5. So now I’m going to youtube an old ron and fez show to listen to the rest of the way home.

6. Satellite of Love is not a standalone song.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

7. Ron Bennington is doing stand up now, by the way. I went to one of his shows, a couple months ago, it was a blast.