Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ghost in the Shell: Innocence - US theatrical release

1. Ghost in the Shell: Innocence - US theatrical release

Ghost in the Shell: Innocence - US theatrical release of the second GiTS movie on September 17th, 2004. Limited to 50 theatres, subtitled only. DVD release potentially by Christmas, and potentially without a dub going by Dreamworks other anime DVD releases.

I'd link to the info, but I just closed down my browser windows and don't want to rummage the history. I'll link if I come across it again.

I really really really hope this hits within a 2 hour drive of my apartment. These trailers are AMAZING.

P.S. - the film had an $18 million budget and took 4 years in production, with the "festival scene" taking an entire year alone.

We have explosive, I do believe.

The real question is, does it have Tachikomas? And are they being cute, while destroying things?

3. We better get it here. We should since about every big anime release hits one of the independent theaters around here.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

4. can someone link the trailors plz

5. http://www.gofishpictures.com/GITS2/main.html

Google is your friend.

[edit]

The japanese trailer is the longer one.
    Last edited by Timber; 05 Aug 2004 at 08:13 PM.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

6. Im so happy....God does love me
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I hear Balrog's moveset includes the Fried Chicken Right Cross, The Watermelon Wipeout Punch, and the Welfare Blaster.
    I SWEAR IF YOU BITCH ABOUT TWINSTICKS I WILL BREAK MY FOOT OFF IN YOUR ASS

7. I like how the film revolves around the guy cop and not the Major girl (forgive me for forgetting names). Interesting twist!

8. i wanna find out about the pupper master

9. R2 dvd will be coming out in September, or so I heard.

I will either pickup that, or wait for the torrent to showup on the net.

10. So is anyone getting this around them? It's coming to the main theater near campus here tomorrow, about a 10 minute drive from here. And it's the only one in Ohio that's getting it on the 17th. This'll easily be the largest screen I've ever seen an anime on.

I'll be there tomorrow night and post impressions whenever I get a chance.

http://www.gofishpictures.com/GITS2/ = for theater locations