Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BoohBah

1. WTF BoohBah

Has anyone had this missfortune to see this, I was home today and it came on PBS at 10:30 Central Time.

Jesus %#@$! Christ man, what has this world come to...
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. All they ever do is spin around, squeak, and fall down. EVER.

Um... Not that I ever seen it...
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

3. The ultimate psychedelic television show. They can call it a kids show but we all really know it's just for people on Acid & Shrooms.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

4. that show is crazy. and that little musical chime thing that they do...shit hits my brain funny. seems like a lot of shows like teletubies and this one are all about freaky colorful weird repetative shit. whenever this show comes on, however....i'm totally mezzzmoriizzed and i can't change the chanel. i really don't like they way their heads pop out like that. they look like tiny fat penises.

5. Quote Originally Posted by rama
    ...they look like tiny fat penises.
    I'm glad someone else noticed that. Anyone who has a bullet shaped head shouldn't wear a turtle neck that bounces up and down.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

6. Fun show, if a bit hypnotic. My girlfriend was transfixed to the screen the whole time. Weird vauge sexuality going on in this one... they dance with a little swinging motion which gets faster and faster until BOOM! Light explosion!

Hilarious!

7. SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT!..... yet. mesmarizing...twirling....... :P

8. Boohblah?

Anyone ever heard of this? I think it's some kids show but look at this website.

http://www.boohbah.com/zone.html

Looks like tellytubbies but really fuckin out there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    Or perhaps he's a gay stalker, and longs to rub your used toilet paper all over his nipples.

9. Yeah

I think they stopped showing it here, at least not at 10:30 anymore...

10. I saw some children's books for it in the supermarket once. i had nightmares for a week.