Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who loves Chobits?

1. Who loves Chobits?

A couple of days ago, I decided to pick up the first volume of the manga. I never heard of it, but the description sounded interesting and it's by CLAMP.
    It's the best manga I picked up in a long time. I recommend it to everyone. The show is good, too, though I've only seen a couple of episodes.
    Anyone else a fan of this?

2. my friend download the fansubs and i thought it was a pretty cool show. the episode where Chii has to go buy panties was hilarious! do you know how many volumes is the manga? if its not a lot i might consider getting it

3. Well, dogs love Kibbles n' Chobits...

CLAMP made it? Well, add this to the fact that I'm goin' manga crazy lately and that it's printed original style, and I'm sold!

4. Yes Chobits rocks.. the manga is good.. And the anime is ok.. dosent follow the manga that well, but i guess ok...

5. Alright, I'm digging up this thread cuz apparently I just saw the last episode (#26) of the anime. Anybody else seen it yet? I thought the ending was appropriate but I didn't get the feeling that the series was leading in this direction quite yet.

SPOILERS*****

Well, it's pretty obvious who Hideki falls for, no real twists here. But the previous few episodes didn't really seem like Hideki was falling for Chi anymore than he usually likes her.

END SPOILERS****

So I wonder if there's going to be a second season. I have up to volume 2 of the Tokyopop manga, anybody know if 3 is out?
    Name: Rock
    Town: Arcadia

6. I bought the first two volumes of the manga after reading this article about the anime, but sadly have yet to get around to reading them. I plan on doing that and getting the anime if/when it is released in the US

- Kabuki

7. The Tokyopop mangas are more straightforward than the anime episodes. They are a quick read through (takes about 15-25 minutes each) and by the end of the 2nd volume, you're up to about ten episodes into the series... which is about 1/3rd of the anime.

8. I've only seen two episodes of the anime.

...But it's something that I will want to watch, when I get the money. Or bandwidth.

9. Originally posted by Tain
    I've only seen two episodes of the anime.

...But it's something that I will want to watch, when I get the money. Or bandwidth.
    Read the manga if you can scrounge up the money in the meantime. But it might be best to wait until at least volume 3 comes out if you haven't read the first two yet.

10. Originally posted by SearchManX
    Read the manga if you can scrounge up the money in the meantime. But it might be best to wait until at least volume 3 comes out if you haven't read the first two yet.
    It's out, I bought it last night. Now to actually read all three...