Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bit Torrent

1. Thats exactly why I asked the question Emule is cool and all, but it takes like a friggin week to download something

2. Looks like I was wrong about the ed2k support, there isn't any. Also it doesn't support emule. But it is still a great app for managing downloads and seeding files.
    I don't know how to get rid of the huge space here.

3. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee
    I just installed FireFox PR1.0 and now I can't download torrents from certain... sites...
    I'm getting weird messages about referers from the site and all. Makes no sense to me. And I'm sure as hell not using IE to go on there, either.
    What's going on?

I was getting this recently from a .. certain.. site.. also with Firefox. Try disabling any firewall type stuff you have (Privacy settings in specific), then click. Downloads fine, then enable once more. That's how it goes for me anyway.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Zenigata
    I was getting this recently from a .. certain.. site.. also with Firefox. Try disabling any firewall type stuff you have (Privacy settings in specific), then click. Downloads fine, then enable once more. That's how it goes for me anyway.
    I killed my Zone Alarm and it worked.
    Strange. Never had to do that before...
    Well, it's back on now, anyway. I'd never feel safe turning the firewall off if I wasn't using FireFox, I'll say that right now.