Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Awesome Deals at EB!!

Joust, ask to see the disc before you buy it. There are usually multiple copies of used games there, so you can pick the one you like best. I usually do that on my own for customers, but I know not every employee cares about that.

I also know that, at least in my store, we don't sell anything in a condition that we wouldn't buy. Anything with excess scratches on it is sent to HQ for resurfacing or whatever they do.

Anyway, used R-Type Final $17.99, used Halo PC $17.99, and I'm sure I can find something to take for free ^___^
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

2. Quote Originally Posted by SearchManX
    I hate the preowned stickers on the case, they look ugly as hell and I can't get the glue off the case. I once asked the salesguy if he could forget about adding that sticker on there and he said it was company policy to put it there. I should've just said, "screw that, I'll just get it off ebay" or something like that...
    Rubbing alcohol or something similar gets the glue and the stickers off with ease, I was able to take all the stickers off of a case in a matter of minutes with no residue left over.
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

3. Quote Originally Posted by Roufuss
    Rubbing alcohol or something similar gets the glue and the stickers off with ease, I was able to take all the stickers off of a case in a matter of minutes with no residue left over.
    I'll try that, but I'd rather not buy preowned games from EB or Gamestop because of this practice. The case is perfectly fine before they slap on the preowned sticker when I pay for it. They can keep the overpriced used games for themselves...
    Name: Rock
    Town: Arcadia