Thread: WANTED: The Megaman Battle Network Bobblehead!

1. WANTED: The Megaman Battle Network Bobblehead!

after a few months of reserving copies of MMAC for Cube and PS2, I got the Classic, X, and Legends Megaman Bobbleheads. The only one I need is the Megaman Battle Network Edition and unfortunately, all GameCrazys have gave theirs away. I am willing to pay (by Paypal) for the item if anyone wants to get rid of it. I would appreciate it for I am a huge MM fan.

If not, can I at least get a pic of it? I have never seen it before. Thanks

2. Quote Originally Posted by ddp72984
    after a few months of reserving copies of MMAC for Cube and PS2, I got the Classic, X, and Legends Megaman Bobbleheads. The only one I need is the Megaman Battle Network Edition and unfortunately, all GameCrazys have gave theirs away. I am willing to pay (by Paypal) for the item if anyone wants to get rid of it. I would appreciate it for I am a huge MM fan.

You sure it even exists? I've found the other three but never seen so much as a pic of the EXE version.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

3. here a pic/ thanks ebay

4. It looks ugly, I wouldn't want it anyway...
    Name: Rock
    Town: Arcadia

5. Megaman Mega Man Battle Network Bobble Head

Quote Originally Posted by ddp72984 View Post

( I have a MegaMan Battle Network Bobble Head, Is it really that rare? )

6. Quote Originally Posted by Sspartan117 View Post
    ( I have a MegaMan Battle Network Bobble Head, Is it really that rare? )
    Ok Sspartan, I'm only going to give you a warning once. Please stop bumping threads like this in Trade Depot. The next person who bumps a pointless thread like this out of nowhere is going to take a short break from the boards.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL