Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nomad, GameCube/DC/PS2 games, and more for sale.

1. I assume like all modded gamecubes, it plays American and Japanese games.

DO they do anything else?

2. Nope, no backups. Just US/Japan capabilities.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

3. Hello there, I've been directed here from another forum. I was wondering around how much you are looking for if I take everything you have here.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Iori
    Hello there, I've been directed here from another forum. I was wondering around how much you are looking for if I take everything you have here.
    I'd say $450, that's less than 10 dollars per game, and I'd have to look into what shipping would be.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

5. New stuff added.

6. How much are you asking for the Nomad?

7. Not sure. I think I just saw one go for like 60 in this board, so something like that. Plus shipping, which would be like 8 bucks or so.
    Last edited by Tommy Tallarico; 25 Aug 2004 at 01:48 AM.

8. It's getting down to the wire, so feel free to PM me with any offers on any of the stuff.

9. Let me know when you have a list of PS2 games you wish to sell, I'd be interested in that.

10. Updated for Djrocca. Keep the Pms coming. I need to get rid of this stuff, so don't be afraid to make offers. I can only accept Paypal at this point though, unless you're quick with the money orders.