Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 1st Nintendo DS shooter!

1. 1st Nintendo DS shooter!

You slowly come back to life in your spacecraft. It feels like you were unconscious only for seconds. Neverless you only have a vague idea of what has happenend. Frantic images loom in your mind without telling you anything you can decode by now. Slopped impressions of pain and humiliation cover your thoughts. Instinctively you look up to your console. Your board computer is still indicating a destination...

Title: Nanostray
    Genre/Type: 3D-Shoot'em up
    Hardware: Nintendo DS
    Game size: 10 levels
    Features: Wireless 2 Player Mode
    WLAN Internet Highscore
    Battery Backup
    Publisher: Majesco
    release-date: Q1/2005

2. this is from Shinen isn't it?

I really liked Iridion II. I'll keep an eye on this. The graphics are phenomenal as always

3. 10 levels? Cool lets hope that the diffuculty is high enough to keep people plugging away at it. It looks sweet too.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda
    this is from Shinen isn't it?

I really liked Iridion II. I'll keep an eye on this. The graphics are phenomenal as always
    Yep it's from Shin'en... expect an excellent soundtrack to match those visuals too.

5. Wow, this is the frist DS game I'm really looking forward to.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

6. looks hot ... finally, a tangible reason to pick up a DS.

7. Don't understand the Iridion 2 praise. Interesting at first, then degenerates into long-winded crap. Probably the 2nd best shmup on the GBA though (miles behind Gradius).

8. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams
    Don't understand the Iridion 2 praise. Interesting at first, then degenerates into long-winded crap. Probably the 2nd best shmup on the GBA though (miles behind Gradius).
    Gradius Galaxies was fairly crap too... I'd actually say Kemco's Phalanx conversion was better overall. At least Iridion II looks/sounds amazing though.