Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 8/23/04 Update: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

1. PlayStation  2 8/23/04 Update: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

The next <i>GTA</i> is coming, and this may be the most ambitious installment yet. It's set out west in a California-Las Vegas hybrid and features all kinds of additions to the gameplay and plenty of L.A.-style gangbanging.

Our resident expert on street justice, Yoshi, and I held a cease-fire long enough to bring you the details, but hurry - I don't know how long this truce will last. He's already moving in on my ho's.

<a href="http://www.the-nextlevel.com/previews/ps2/gta-san-andreas/">Read our preview of <i>Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas</i></a>

2. Nice write-up
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick
    Our resident expert on street justice, Yoshi, and I held a cease-fire long enough to bring you the details, but hurry - I don't know how long this truce will last. He's already moving in on my ho's.

4. Oh well, here's hoping that Stone Temple Pilots makes the cut at least while we wait for a GTA set in the 1970s, when it was all about Rock 'n' Roll.
    Stone Temple Pilots...they're elegant bachelors.

They're foxy to me. Are they foxy to you?!

5. Yoshi's been in my ho's and Sqoon's been in my stash. I'm gonna hafta cap some fools.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick
    Yoshi's been in my ho's and Sqoon's been in my stash. I'm FINNA hafta cap some fools.
    There you go.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

7. Thanks, G.

8. Meh.

9. Yo holla, this new shit's gonna be hot, but for reals i aint gonna be playing it cuz my ps2 is gonna be on the eastside, nah mean. Still though the write-up was dope and this betta drop soon because mad heads are awaiting!

Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    Yo holla, this new shit's gonna be hot, but for reals i aint gonna be playing it cuz my ps2 is gonna be on the eastside, nah mean. Still though the write-up was dope and this betta drop soon because mad heads are awaiting!
    Does someone have some pigment I can borrow so I can read this?