View Poll Results: There are two kinds of people, who are you?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • I’m an Elvis man/girl!

6 26.09%
  • I’m a Beatles man/girl!

16 69.57%
  • Neither – I like my music new, like Ashlee Simpson!

1 4.35%
  • Both – I have no soul.

0 0%
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4678

Thread: The World according to Doc

Be mindful not to see the pictures of the jockeys that were there before you.

2. I want to bitch about this getting turned into a Prince thread... but...

...there's kind of a good argument for him being the King of Rock.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    I want to bitch about this getting turned into a Prince thread... but...

...there's kind of a good argument for him being the King of Rock.
    You can't hate on Prince. He's the...man?
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

4. *bump*

LOL, that whole Prince tangent was hilarious. I actually had no idea that he was so sick on the guitar.

I fuckin' HATE Tom Petty, BTW. And since Doc shit all over the "neither" option by making it tantamount to a vote for Ashlee Simpson, then I guess I'll give a nod to The Beatles even though I'm ambivalent toward them.
    ...because without the bitter, baby, the sweet ain't as sweet.

5. At this time I'd like to point out that I was the one who delivered that epic prince video.

I'd like to point out that is the oldest news... but it was a nice reminder.

7. And I would like to point out my amazement at eight year old hotlinks still working!
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

8. Got to see the Buddy Holly Museum and his birthplace this weekend. Mother fucker was an artist. He sketched, made clay figures and carved. In eighteen short months he recorded 3 albums, 40 songs, and toured the US, UK, and Australia. When I saw the charred plane tickets and glasses from the wreckage, I almost cried over three men I am not related to and who died 20 years before I was ever born.
    Last edited by Doc Holliday; 02 Apr 2012 at 03:46 PM. Reason: grammar

9. When did Buddy Holly have his first smash hit?

February 3rd 1959

10. I think Ricki Ramon wanted to talk about Elvis?