Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: bored at night...

1. bored at night...

For some weird reason.. I just can't seem to fall asleep so I decided t draw a picture on a small animation bond paper. Also, I haven't posted a picture on tnl in a really really long time so here I am... Don't be too cruel~~~
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nudy1.jpg 
Views:	376 
Size:	66.8 KB 
ID:	11223  

2. it's probably just me, but it looks like she has an old woman's body. the angel wing looks super plain too. i guess it's ok.

3. I like the hair and face, and I agree the body looks a little funny, not sure what to pin it on. The arm is definately too short though.

4. I think it may be her hip is in the middle of her stomach.. at least it looks like it to me.

5. shingo's back!

To be honest, I'm happy his girl doesn't look like the typical ultra-thin-huge-hips thing. If I had to nitpick, I'd say how the thighs close in on the knees looks akward. But great use of isomnia!
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

6. The body's okay but the arm is too short.(And maybe less cellulite on the ass, please?)

Anyway, I'm inspired.

(Gets drawing on own near naked girl.)
    Damnit!!GEO!!!!!

7. It's very good, wish i could draw like that. it does, however, scare me a little because the face looks kinda like Sora from Kingdom Hearts. other than that, awesome.

or Ed from cowboy bebop.

8. something about the ass just doesn't look right. No sir.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

9. I probably shouldn't say anything, since I have no pics on tnl as of yet, but I agree with Ashen. I just saw Disney's Aristo Cats again recently and she has that same frail arms, wide hips look of a elderly woman. Which is distubing on the tomboy-ish face and hair. Maybe I'm just critical, though.
    Go for broke.

10. It definently is the hips, butt and legs that give her that old lady feel. Also, her stomach is a bit too ponch, which makes her look fat but she shouldn't be fat considering the size of her arms and the fact that she has no chin fat.

Otherwise, it's very good.