Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm lost....

1. I suggest poverty. It works for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I hear Balrog's moveset includes the Fried Chicken Right Cross, The Watermelon Wipeout Punch, and the Welfare Blaster.
    I SWEAR IF YOU BITCH ABOUT TWINSTICKS I WILL BREAK MY FOOT OFF IN YOUR ASS

2. I can't help being wealthy though, it's a terrible condition.

3. Get a girlfriend. If that doesn't work, get one with a few kids. Before you know it you'll be dying to play some games, but you'll be too busy spending quality time with your new fam.
    Currently playing - KOFXI

4. Holy Crap Bishop is right!
    No need for unprotective sex then yay!

5. The solution is simple- take a gaming vacation. Go do something else for a while and let the gaming lapse. There's not really much going on you won't be able to clean up on later (it's not like San Andreas is going to go out of print after all) and after a few weeks/months you'll find yourself looking at your gaming pile with longing again.

The only thing forcing yourself to game, or buy games for that matter, will do is further alienate yourself from gaming. Just let go for a while and it'll come back to you later on.

Only additional piece of advice I can give is that, if you like smaller stuff like Choro Q or Katamari Damacy, get it while the getting's good and salt it away until later. You'll always be able to get Fable (or whatever) but stuff like Alien Hominid will probably come and go fairly quickly.

James

6. If you're always excited about the next big game and/or buy too many games, you'll always feel unsatisfied. Play what you've got, sell what you don't use, and spend less time focusing on what's next.

Sell everything and buy GBA Astro Boy.

Rejoice.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

8. Copy and pasted from my own thread:

just finished reading Voltaire's Candide. There is a character in the story:

(from Sparknotes.com)
    Count Pococurante -
    The count is a wealthy Venetian. He has a marvelous collection of art and literature, but he is bored with and critical of everything.

I ask you, what kinds of games do you play?

And also, take a break from videogames, get laid, and come back to it when you feel like playing a game. If you have truely lost interest in videogames, no big deal. Think of the money you'll save!

9. take a break like the others said
    Commentaries and Opinions on Metal

10. Ive gone through this. Simply take an extended break be it 1 week to a few months. Then hopefully you'll get that urge to play a certain game and poof youre to gaming then repeat said process again.

I ofthen do this between girlfriends. Lots of time to kill.