Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A Mid West TNL Get Together?

A Mid West TNL Get Together?

I know these get tricky as we all have our own lives but would anyone be game? Or have thoughts or sugesstions?

2. I'll give $50 to the first person that punches him in the face. Photographic evidence is required!

3. I've got him on ignore so I can't see his post. But I'm all for the $50, someone else is gonna need to videotape it though.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

Quote Originally Posted by ShineAqua
    I'll give $50 to the first person that punches him in the face. Photographic evidence is required!
    Shine, keep this type of trash off the Sound Off boards. You know better by now.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

5. I'd go only if Korian raps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    Or perhaps he's a gay stalker, and longs to rub your used toilet paper all over his nipples.

6. I would most likely only go if I had to drive an hour in any direction.

Even then with my schedule I probably wouldn't.

Dude.

If you go hang out with these people, and you didn't even hang out with me when I was there... we are through.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

8. Haha.

Yea, I wouldn't show up, but you know, being in the midwest I felt I needed to post anyway.

9. If it's in the Chicago area, I'll make every effort to be there. If it's in the middle of a month, I'll even buy a round. ;) But as Mzo can tell you, I'm not the most reliable person for showing up at get-togethers.

10. If it would be in the Chicago/Milwaukee area, I could make an appearence.