Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm lost....

1. Whoa I'm lost....

I know there have been similar post, but this has been going on way to long. I keep telling my self when i get that game i'll be set but that time never happens. I keep collecting and no avail never am satisfied. With hand helds on the way and soon after that new consoles i am really am at a lost for words.

2. He is addicted to purchasing videogames.
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

3. Burnt out after 15 posts!
    Last edited by Mikey; 15 Aug 2004 at 09:45 AM.

Burn out in Sound Off, then.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

5. Grin

Come on guys, i really could use some good advice from people who have the same problem. I feel like when doom 3 comes to the xbox i'll finally will be happy. But, i just don't know any more.......

6. Quote Originally Posted by rtype99
    Come on guys, i really could use some good advice from people who have the same problem. I feel like when doom 3 comes to the xbox i'll finally will be happy. But, i just don't know any more.......
    The solution is to stop playing games and don't buy anymore. If you're not enjoying your hobby you shouldn't be doing it. If you take some time off you'll either get reinvigorated or you'll find something else to spend your time and money on. My suggestion is to go outside.

7. It's must be like an addiction to him, like drugs and alcohol are to some people....

8. Why the hell did i get moved, is it such big deal that i feel video game blocked! By the way i beleive this fall and winter line up is exacly what i need.
    Plus some new handhelds to look forward to.....

9. The sooner I get Starfox 2 and Metroid Prime 2 the better....