Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SAW - 10 Year Anniversary Edition In Theatres

Ninja SAW - 10 Year Anniversary Edition In Theatres

I can't believe it has been 10 years since one of the Greatest Horror Films came out! I have watched a marathon of all the SAW Film once. Now it is our chance to see it again. I hope they give some Fan service and continue to set up the sequel.
    Last edited by Korian; 01 Nov 2014 at 07:28 PM.

2. Saw is a shit-stain movie. No offense.

I strongly disagree as it took the Horror Genre and added elements not seen in other films of the traditional Horror Film. It showed how we are Evil. Now with that said the series after part 2 could not compare to the original but Saw is a True Classic, and celebrating it's impact ten years later shows how relevant it is.

4. Chuckython on AMC!

not including the original Child's Play. WTF?
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

5. Saw 1 and 2 were decent flicks. Jigsaw is a fantastic villain case study.

Me and a couple friends made a tradition of seeing these in a older theater that didn't mind walk in booze. We got through Saw IV and decided the series had gotten too awful to continue.

6. Saw was ok, it certainly didn't warrant a franchise though (and it certainly didn't bring anything new to horror).

7. Interesting premise, shit execution.

The "twist" at the end of the first movie remains one of the dumbest things I've ever seen in a film.

Quote Originally Posted by Low View Post
    Saw 1 and 2 were decent flicks. Jigsaw is a fantastic villain case study.

Me and a couple friends made a tradition of seeing these in a older theater that didn't mind walk in booze. We got through Saw IV and decided the series had gotten too awful to continue.
    Low while Saw 3D isn't the Greatest the ending is a holy shit moment.

Quote Originally Posted by arjue View Post
    Saw was ok, it certainly didn't warrant a franchise though (and it certainly didn't bring anything new to horror).
    At the time it did, traps. What humans would do to save themselves and how Jigsaw was not necessarily a killer but a mastermind.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Interesting premise, shit execution.

The "twist" at the end of the first movie remains one of the dumbest things I've ever seen in a film.
    It is all explained in Saw 3D. Jigsaw could be seen as a logical villan as just your regular slasher.