Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: 50% off Toys R Us deals.

1. Nice, thanks for the list. I heard about it last night but I was working at the time. We close at 9PM, TRU at 9:30, so we hauled ass to get out of there in time to zip across the street and check it out. It turns out that yes, the sale is running but they didn't have anything marked yet and didn't know what was or wasn't good to go, se we left empty handed. I'll head back in on Tuesday, although looking at that list there's only one or two items I'm kind of interested in. It's not like I don't have enough to play as it is already, I suppose.

If you've got a GBA, get Denki Blocks!

James

2. I'll be checking my local TRU tomorrow.

Thanks Jeremy!

3. Xbox Star Wars/Tetris bundle for $75. Hope I can find that deal!

4. I know..those hardware deals are crazy.

I've been thinking about stocking up on the $35 GBA's for use as Gamecube connectivity controllers, if they have any left.

5. I'm going to try and get the Xbox bundle, as I want Tetris Worlds Online anyway, and I'm looking for a cheap Xbox to mod, so it works out well. I'll get another GC for the greatest girl ever as well, if I can find one. And what the heck, maybe I'll get a PS2 bundle if possible, as I want to get a second one at some point, as my refurb has the law of averages against it.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

6. So whats the deal with this TRU clearance? Are they going under or what?

Someone at CAG mentioned that was the case kinda like KB...

7. Quote Originally Posted by Jetman
    So whats the deal with this TRU clearance? Are they going under or what?

Someone at CAG mentioned that was the case kinda like KB...
    I've heard they're in a bad financial state, though I couldn't say how bad. Wal-Mart's toy sales are apparently higher. That's kinda messed up. Imagining my childhood with Wal-Mart in the place of Toys R Us just doesn't seem right.

8. Picked up yesterday CIMA The Enemy, at last I have one. This sale will surely be as good as the CC $5 sale.

9. Scored me some games:

Onimusha Tactics
    Silent Hill 3
    PN03
    XIII
    Otogi
    MOK
    KOF 2000/2001

Came to about $80 - not bad

Disgaea and PoP were sold out and Tenchu for X-Box is off the deal. Or at least at mine it was. Scanned a couple and they all came up full price.
    The only 2 I forgot to pick up for some reason were Boktai and
    Batman:ROSZ