Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4678

Thread: 50% off Toys R Us deals.

1. Quote Originally Posted by Roufuss
    You got Skygunner over these two games? Espically Hard Corps?

Wow.
    Well I rented Z.O.E.2 when it first came out and almost beat it in one sitting. My friend rented Contra when it came out and I almost beat it too in one sitting. I always wanted Skygunner but never got around to getting it. Plus it was the last copy. Skygunner is more hard to find here than the other two games.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy
    Yeah, they had a flyer up saying that anything in the store with a green tag was 50% off.

I went to Toys R US today. Today is the official day, that the green stickers go on the videogames. I had the guy behind the counter helping me out, with scanning prices. I picked up Mortal Kombat V and Soccer Slam for $20.

LOTR:Two Towers was still priced at $20.

3. I'm waiting on them to put R-type final on green. I'll be all over that.

4. I'm with Rtificial on that one. I'll be chomping at the bit!

5. I've been to 5 different Toys R US stores in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. I did manage to score a few good deals.

PS2

Auto Modellisa - $10
    Rygar - $10

Gamecube

Mortal Kombat V - $10
    LOTR: The Two Towers - $10

GBA

Gradius Galaxies - $5

I've seen quite a few Devil May Cry 2's laying around for $10, but I'm not so sure I want to take the plunge on that one. I have'nt really heard anything good about it.

6. This sale is killing me. My haul today:

PS2 Clock Tower 3: $10
    PS2 Fighter Maker 2: $10
    PS2 DVD remote: $7
    GC Orange controller: $12.50
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

7. Me too Shidoshi. Every TRU I've been to, said they sold out thier Soul Calibur 2 copies for the Gamecube. The one store that I found it at, was still selling it for $20.