Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I can't private message nobody.....

1. I can't private message nobody.....

I tried to PM Videodrone in thanks for the av he made. I wrote it out, and previewed it. But when I hit the send button, it did nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I hear Balrog's moveset includes the Fried Chicken Right Cross, The Watermelon Wipeout Punch, and the Welfare Blaster.
    I SWEAR IF YOU BITCH ABOUT TWINSTICKS I WILL BREAK MY FOOT OFF IN YOUR ASS

2. Have you tried doing it a few times? Sometimes it doesnt respond first time.

3. Ive done it on four seperate occasions.....no luck.
    I hear Balrog's moveset includes the Fried Chicken Right Cross, The Watermelon Wipeout Punch, and the Welfare Blaster.

4. Does the throbber (flag/circle animated icon) stop moving?

5. ?? throbber? you mean the mouses animated icon?

6. For IE, it's the flag in the upper right hand corner underneath minimize/maximize/close, same for mozilla/firefox except it's a circle of dots that are animated.

7. The throbber moves only when there is a transition between pages. However, there was no movement because the button didnt work. I clicked on it and it did nothing whatsoever but go into its click animation. I used alt-s to send the message a couple of seconds ago.

8. So the form doesn't work? Do you have any kind of BHO (eg; google toolbar) installed?

9. No....I dont think that there would be anything that would stop me from sending info like that....
    No toolbars or anything.

10. What style are you using? Maybe there's a fuckup in the html.