Thread: The Miscellaneous For Sale sale

1. The Miscellaneous For Sale sale

There comes a time when all boys must put aside their toys and become men. Or sell their toys so they can buy newer, more shiny, toys.

Before making an offer, please ask the following questions of yourself:

DO I LIVE IN NORTH AMERICA?
    CAN I PAY VIA MONEY ORDER?

If you answered yes to both of the above, read on!

PS2

Hardware:

One domestic 30001 PS2 modded with -- I think -- a magic 3.0 chip. Plays import, domestic and CD-R media. Includes original packaging and a 8MB memory card. 150 USD.

Saturn -> PS converter. This is a bit of an odd (but ingenious) device. The saturn pad plugs directly into a modified PS1 pad, which then plugs into the PS2/PS1. Both pads can be used simultaneously, which is what I tended to do for shooting games; PS1 pad for face buttons/triggers, and the saturn pad for its sexy, sexy d-pad. 30 USD.

Software:

Dodonpachi DAI-OU-JOU (import): No introduction necessary. Disc and packaging in excellent condition. 55 USD.

Grand Theft Auto III: I hear this was popular. Go figure. 10 USD.

ICO: Bought used, and is in what I would describe as tolerably poor condition. 5 USD.

PS1 Software:

Suikoden II: Classic sprite-on-sprite violence. Excellent condition. 65 USD.

Tactics Ogre: Superb game that is something of a pain in the ass to get ahold of. Bought used; disc in fair condition, with bends in manual. 35 USD.

Final Fantasy Tactics: Original release, bought used; case in poor condition, disc in fair. 25 USD.

R-Type Delta: Best game in the whole damn series. Good condition, but with a sticker on case that I can't be arsed to remove myself. 20 USD.

Raycrisis Series Termination: Really not very good. But you should buy it anyway! 10 USD.

Final Fantasy VII: Super-obscure greatest hits release. 10 USD.

Final Fantasy VIII: Turn-based combat and teenage angst. Score! 10 USD.

Final Fantasy IX: Excellent condition. 10 USD.

Front Mission 3: Giant robots who, I'm told, discuss their differences politely over tea and biscuits. Excellent condition. 30 USD.

Legend of Mana: Includes bonus music disc that shipped with pre-orders. Excellent condition. 30 USD.

Strikers 1945 (domestic): Some scuffing on disc. FLYING PANCAKE! 10 USD.

Alundra: Severely underappreciated game. Bends in manual, sticker on case. 10 USD.

Xenogears: The videogame equivalent of a kick to the testicles. Bends and writing in manual. 5 USD. ON HOLD.

Valkyrie Profile: Slight 'ring' scuffing on first disc. Otherwise, excellent condition. 70 USD.

Chrono Cross: See above. 5 USD.

DREAMCAST Software:

Shenmue: Excellent condition. 10 USD.

Skies of Arcadia: Best RPG on DC. Which means, approximately, nothing. 20 USD.

Gunbird 2: Best shooter on DC. Which means one helluva lot. Good condition. 10 USD.

Gigawing: Zzzzz. 10 USD.

GAMECUBE Hardware:

One limited edition platinum Gamecube, in excellent condition with original packaging. Rarely used. Thanks a bunch, Nintendo. 95 USD.

GAMECUBE Software:

Zelda: Wind Waker: Excellent condition. 20 USD.

Zelda: Ocarina of Time: Bonus disc that shipped with Wind Waker pre-orders. 10 USD.

Disney Sports Soccer: Don't judge me. 10 USD.

Metroid Prime: Purchased used; case is in a pretty dire state. Everything else is in good condition. 10 USD.

MISCELLANEOUS:

Gameboy Advance (arctic): Good condition with original packaging. 50 USD.
    Yoshi's Island (SNES; cart only): 10 USD.
    Ogre Battle 64 (complete, excellent condition): 30 USD.
    Soukyugurentai (Saturn; goood condition w/ spine card): 30 USD.
    Panzer Dragoon Zwei (domestic Saturn; fair condition): 10 USD. ON HOLD.
    Galactic Attack (domestic Saturn; fair condition): 10 USD.

Shipping will vary with items and location, but expect a break on shipping for multiple items. Contact me via PM or e-mail (mode7@shaw.ca) to make an offer. Feel free to post here if you desire more information regarding a specific item.

Remember! North American buyers and money orders only!
    Last edited by Mode7; 17 Aug 2004 at 12:49 AM.

2. I want Valkyrie Profile please!

Show me how to purchase it from you please. Do you know anyone who is selling the guide? If you are the maybe we could work something out!!

3. Quote Originally Posted by raain1521
    Show me how to purchase it from you please. Do you know anyone who is selling the guide? If you are the maybe we could work something out!!

Quote Originally Posted by raain1521
    If you are the maybe
    Perhaps I am the maybe.

So mode... if I burn a bootleg DVD PS2 game could I play it in your modded ps2?

5. Quote Originally Posted by raain1521
    Dude, this thread is over a year old.

6. Well, if Mode is still selling this stuff and/or is even still around...
    I'll take Alundra and Skies of Arcadia.