Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4678

Thread: Zelda Delayed til Feb

1. your points are well taken Hero, but still, you have not disproven my original post which was:

N64=GC . . . . period.

in fact your post drove home what i was saying.

couple of good 1st party titles per year, lots of delays, minimal quality 3rd party support(i dont care whose fault it is), etc. i understand the systems run is not over, but it looks like the GC's run will be almost identical to the N64s'(i guess i was expecting more from the GC - the constant delays are not helping).

if that keeps you happy, cool. i got a GC, i like it, and am looking forward to StarFox, ED, FZero,

your the one who jumped on the N64=GC equation in a negative manner, i suppose you were not happy with your N64 then. thats all.

edit: you are also assuming that as a gamer one must buy all the games he is interested in, ever heard of Blockbuster? i enjoy renting games, and the GC got nothing to offer. thats why quantity can be a good thing...so, more, more, more. ride'em.
    -----------------------
    http://www.gamegen.com/fightgen/dhalsim-yyy.gif
    -----------------------

2. well, that bugged me because no matter what it looks like, the GC hasn't even been around a year. I think the GC=N64 attitude is way too premature and cynical. Then again, I'm way too optimistic with every company. Then again, you never know...

even if it did become another N64, I wouldn't mind. It just pisses me off that people declare it so without so much as a year under the system's belt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

3. Originally posted by Stone

No one was 'fucked' by Dreamcast - more good games came out for the system in its 2 years than came out on any other system in a complete 5-year lifespan. The US Saturn experience sucked, yeah.
    I dont think that the DC had a better overall lineup in its short life than the psx had during its 7 years. But the DC did get alot of great games in a short period , and would have easily overtaken the psx if it lived for longer.