Page 1 of 8 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Zelda Delayed til Feb

Golgo 13 Guest

Zelda Delayed til Feb

well, according to the IGN anyways.

keep the xbox love coming.

Q-Tip Guest
    What does Zelda have to do with the X Box?

Andy787 Guest
    I can't believe I'm starting to hate a company that has made so many games I like. Ugh...

4. Not a big suprise and not a big dissapointment. "Celda" is probably my most wanted game, but ocarina of time tooks years to make, so I expect the same kind of labor to be required for this entry in the series. Just give me eternal darkness, metroid prime and mario sunshine this year and i'll be happy.

5. Originally posted by Andy787
    I can't believe I'm starting to hate a company that has made so many games I like. Ugh...
    I can't believe how fickle people can be...one moment there's love for a company and then on one delay or bad announcement, all that fades away. That's not love then. Heck, does anyone even care enough about the new Zelda to be mad if it's delayed? The way I've been seeing things lately, no one even likes it so who cares if it gets delayed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

6. I've been hearing mostly love for the game, as far as
    anticipations go, but don't expect me to know what went
    on in one of those 100+ posts topics.

Anyways, over time,I've learned to ignore any release date Nintendo
    puts on a game. February isn't bad.

7. Celda, Mario, and Metriod all in a three month span...I've got to quit listening to corporate suits.

*shrugs* Cool, all that matters is the quality of the product. *-neo

Andy787 Guest
    Originally posted by Hero

I can't believe how fickle people can be...one moment there's love for a company and then on one delay or bad announcement, all that fades away. That's not love then. Heck, does anyone even care enough about the new Zelda to be mad if it's delayed? The way I've been seeing things lately, no one even likes it so who cares if it gets delayed?
    Actually, it's not just one delay or bad announcement that has made me angry with Nintendo lately. It's the fact that Eternal Darkness has been delayed to all hell. It's the fact that Starfox has been delayed to all hell. It's the fact that they keep their die hard fans so in the dark all the time, I mean who cares about THEIR FANS? It's their views with online gaming, saying it isn't something they care about, regardless of how much so many of THEIR FANS want it. It's how terrible Cube's line up has been FOR MONTHS. Oh yeah, Nintendo sure knows how to treat us fans.

Seriously Hero, I'm not saying I won't love all of the games they've got lined up, because I'm sure I will (aside from maybe Animal Crossing) but as long as they keep delaying them, they're just pissing me (and tons of their FANS) off.

Stibbons Guest
    They don't piss me off, Andy. According to the current responses in this thread, they haven't pissed any of us off but you. What tons of fans are you talking about?

I think it may be time for you to get some priorities straight. It's just a game, it's just three months, get over it. No need to be so angry.

You also realize that once this game finally does come out around the next decade, you are not allowed to like it, considering how completely filled with dark, burning hate you just became from a little delay. You're acting like Nintendo hammered your girlfriend while you were on vacation. Of course, like Hero alluded, once it comes out I'm sure you'll be overjoyed and love Nintendo.

You stay angry, we'll play some games and have fun.

Andy787 Guest
    They don't piss me off, Andy. According to the current responses in this thread, they haven't pissed any of us off but you. What tons of fans are you talking about?
    So TNL is where you get ideas about the consensus of the gaming industry?

I think it may be time for you to get some priorities straight. It's just a game, it's just three months, get over it. No need to be so angry.
    First of all, that's extremely rude. Second of all, everybody that has a life has a hobby. My hobby is video games. Most people take their hobby relatively seriously, and as such, when a game I really want to play gets delayed as much as many of Nintendo's titles (I mean come on, Eternal Darkness has been at THREE E3s), I get dissapointed, just like anybody else who wants something and gets let down. It's simple, I pretty sure you can't say you've never been disapointed when a game you really want has been delayed either.

You also realize that once this game finally does come out around the next decade, you are not allowed to like it, considering how completely filled with dark, burning hate you just became from a little delay. You're acting like Nintendo hammered your girlfriend while you were on vacation. Of course, like Hero alluded, once it comes out I'm sure you'll be overjoyed and love Nintendo.
    And you're telling <i>me</i> I take things too seriously? Look at your own words man. Anyway, yes, of course I'm allowed to like the games when they come out, and as I said, I'm almost positive I'm going to love each one of them, but the point isn't whether I'll like them or not, the point is that I'm disapointed that it's taking so long for them to get here.

You stay angry, we'll play some games and have fun.
    Well by all means, go ahead, but don't assume I won't be either.