Thread: CVS3 concepts

1. CVS3 concepts

Okay i finally got this finished. it turned out a little better than i thought would. the only gripe about I have is the line quality. other than that, im pretty satisfied. tell me what yall think.

2. I think it looks pretty slick, you're coloring job is impressive as always. The handling of the folds in Remy's abdomen is especially nice. The...flame? effect on her hand is cool, and I like the bubbles even if I'm not sure what character or move they're from (Kula?).

Couple nitpicks: Remy's stance looks awkward...I would have probably made his left the further forward one. The "swinging" effect on his arm sticks out too, since it looks like he's just swinging it towards his hip, and he's not in a stance for swinging in that motion. I don't think the swish adds anything. Also, the red at the top seems a little light, and I wish Remy took more of the space up.

I like it though.

3. The swish is an interesting idea, a showing of Remys "Emo boom" technique. I also like the whole "metrosexual" SNK vs metro Capcom. Its a pairing that I think goes amusingly together. And I agree with Fury on the whole stance thing. His charecter is a relaxed, unamused guy. However, the sonic boom effect suggests a combat motion. The two dont realy go together well. The motion of the arm would carry Remy into the ground. Otherwise, its a great pic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I hear Balrog's moveset includes the Fried Chicken Right Cross, The Watermelon Wipeout Punch, and the Welfare Blaster.
    I SWEAR IF YOU BITCH ABOUT TWINSTICKS I WILL BREAK MY FOOT OFF IN YOUR ASS

4. Remys got breasts.

I am confused.
    Play Guitar Hero //

5. [QUOTEI'm not sure what character or move they're from (Kula?).
    [/QUOTE]]

Its Actually dude named Ash Crimson from kof3.
    http://www.viciojuegos.com/imagenes/...ara_ash01p.jpg
    Thanx for the advice guys. I appreciate it.

I am confused.
    Exactly... That u R.