Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I can't delete my mail again

1. I can't delete my mail again

Hey Nick can you possibly help me again, when I go into my mailbox it won't let me delete my read mail again. I had this problem once before and you had fixed it. This is the first problem I've had since then.

2. just go into each message seperately and delete from there.

3. Quote Originally Posted by epmode
    just go into each message seperately and delete from there.
    Ok I'll give that a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by BRAD73
    Ok I'll give that a shot.
    It won't let me do that either.

4. It looks all right from this end, so I'm not sure what's causing it. Do you want to delete all your mail at once? Let me know a time to do it and I will. Maybe that'll snap something into place.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Nick
    It looks all right from this end, so I'm not sure what's causing it. Do you want to delete all your mail at once? Let me know a time to do it and I will. Maybe that'll snap something into place.
    Anytime is good for me Nick. Thanks.

6. It looks like this problem is widespread, but I went ahead and deleted your PM's anyway. I had no trouble deleting all the posts at once from the admin control panel, so maybe the database isn't totally screwy.

7. damnit it's probably the "fix" I put on last night

there try deleting them now

8. Quote Originally Posted by Nick
    It looks like this problem is widespread, but I went ahead and deleted your PM's anyway. I had no trouble deleting all the posts at once from the admin control panel, so maybe the database isn't totally screwy.
    Everything works fine again, since you deleted my pm's I deleted a new one and it worked perfectly. Is this just a weird glitch?

9. like I said, it's that "fix" I put on last night that fixed the invalid pm specified error when deleting the message from the page you read it on...