Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Crazy Rummy Iz Insane

1. email sent

2. PM and e-mail sent.
    Last edited by Jeremy; 22 Aug 2004 at 10:33 PM.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

3. Updated! Check the first post.

4. Whats the condition of the GBA Afterburner? How much to buy up front?

5. I think he wants people to e-mail him, rather than posting/PMing.

6. Yeah, I'd dig email. I got swamped with PMs at all the forums I posted this at (even after adding the disclaimer to the list and editing the posts) and it made keeping track of things a big bitch. Email means a pretty quick reply. Anything else and who knows - I often forget to check the thread or my PMs. Thanks, mannerbot.

I don't know how much for the GBA. It's a rare, extremely awesome color and it's got a great, great Afterburn install. I have no clue what the value would be on that. So that's why it's on ebay. I will let the market decide!

7. Alright thanks. I'm the opposite..I get too much emails sometimes. Reason why I asked is because I was the moderator for TritonLabs (maker of the Afterburner) for their forum. I was the one that made the list of installers/sellers (which was featured in GamePro). So at one time, I had about 6 GBAs w/AB (probably owned 18 different ones). I sold them all on eBay back when it was HOT. But I know someone who was interested in getting one..so I'm trying to get another.

Who installed it by the way?

8. Ahh, I remember you as a mod at TritonLabs now.

There's a card for My Happy Place in the box, so I guess that's who installed it. It was a Christmas gift.

9. My stuff arrived today, much quicker than I expected, perfect condition for the stuff. Great experience overall. Thanks, rummy.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

10. I got my stuff a while ago, great great condition. Rummy iz a good seller