Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 234568 ... LastLast

Thread: FS: Shou-sama's ENTIRE LIBRARY

1. Respectible enough. Find your passion and run with it.

2. You can always pick up gaming later if you so choose, it seems like you're just saturated with too much stuff.

You've got some interesting items up for grabs, maybe you could split up the collection and only accept orders of a few hundred bucks or more. That should attract quite a few offers. For someone to buy all of that you'd have to sell it all at a SERIOUS discount.

3. This is the videogame equivalent of buying someone's collection of every Marvel comic every published up until 1970 - in 1972. No matter how expensive the collection looks now, how much more will it be worth in 20 years?

4. well, i still hope you keep your website up. It's nice as a reference and u have good comments on there.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Shou
    It's a difficult feeling to convey but I feel that I can let gaming go. I'm simply done with it. For awhile, I kept extending my interest but the flame was still dying. I used up my last life and there are no more continues.
    Respect.

So, what are you into these days instead of gaming?

6. Quote Originally Posted by Contra

7. Years ago someone sold such an intensive collection as well. What did it go for? $50,000? Something like that.

Good luck.

8. It's the end of a motherfucking era. All things shall come to pass.

$100K in the wallet is a good way to make this pass. Can't knock the hustle.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Contra
    Respect.

In a sense, what Tsubaki posted is correct. I'm living life and being abused by cute & crazy Asian women. As cheesy as it sounds, I just want to experience what I can and see how far I can go before my time here is up.
    Become History
    Awesome stuff I'm selling | Backloggery | Tumblr
    2013 Completion (2): PC (1), 360 (1)

10. Wow.

There are a few people out there who have comparable collections (I was one of them, until I dumped everything from Nintendo backwards a few years ago).

I can't say that I haven't contemplated a similar thing myself. As time marches on, the time that you can spend getting involved with video games decreases tremendously and the pressures of real life, family, business and social responsibilites become more important than getting to the next level (no pun intended) of the latest thing that you've purchased. I've been considering dumping my entire collection too (very similar to Shou's) weekly for years now.

Sucks.