Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: FS: Shou-sama's ENTIRE LIBRARY

1. Quote Originally Posted by Shou
    It's a difficult feeling to convey but I feel that I can let gaming go. I'm simply done with it. For awhile, I kept extending my interest but the flame was still dying. I used up my last life and there are no more continues.
    Make sure you get the password!

2. Um. Wow. I can't even form complete sentences. No describing the magnitude of this. Crazy.

Got a life now, Shou?

PS: My boss says, "Why not hire an employee to run your gaming business?"

3. Quote Originally Posted by Mike

PS: My boss says, "Why not hire an employee to run your gaming business?"
    Your boss is making the assumption that you actually make money owning a gaming business.

*Error*

4. Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru
    Your boss is making the assumption that you actually make money owning a gaming business.

*Error*
    Yeah, she doesn't play video games.

But seriously, good luck, Shou.

5. It might not be a bad idea to hire someone to manage all that stuff on ebay.

Maybe a place like NCSX.com would take a big chunk of it?

6. Quote Originally Posted by cka
    Not bidding, but this news seriously makes me weep inside.
    Same here, cka. But if I had the dosh, I'd be making an offer for sure.

7. It's sad to see this collection sold off. You ever thought of opening up the world's first videogame museum? Charge people to see and play years of classics and rarities.

Quote Originally Posted by JefmcC
    Maybe a place like NCSX.com would take a big chunk of it?
    I think that's a good idea. NCSX might actually have the resources to buy it all at once then sell it individually.

8. I agree on the NCSX bit, or maybe even videogamedepot.

But I honestly cannot see anyone shelling out the dough for the entire collection. Good luck to you though.

9. That collection is insane. You must have at least a dozen televisions alone and half of those must cost well over $3000 each.

You must live in a house well over 12,000 square feet.

10. I got the money to buy all that, but what would I do with all that stuff let alone put it all. I'm not a hardcore gamer and my interests in game is starting to die down as well.

If I was to buy it, it would be to resell it and maybe make some money off of it.