Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: FS: Shou-sama's ENTIRE LIBRARY

1. I bid $50.

2. Ill bid my first born.
    your mom

3. As someone who's also selling pretty much their entire collection I know it's pretty damn annoying to get people doing what I'm about to do even though you say not to do it in yer post, but...

I sure would like a crack at buying all your Cave PCBs should you decide to break it all up once you realize there's no one on this planet with enough money to buy all this stuff at once.
    Last edited by rummy; 22 Aug 2004 at 11:32 PM.

4. I remember at one point, years ago, thinking that my collection was actually comparable in size to yours, Shou-sama.

I now hang my head in shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Shou

Starfox 2 Super Famicom prototype
    As someone who has been tryng to track this down for years, I sincerely hope that if you're unable to find a single taker for everything, you'd consider selling this to me if you broke up the set (insane longshot I know)
    omg TNL epics!

5. Not bidding, but this news seriously makes me weep inside.

6. Whoever buys this will die happy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    Or perhaps he's a gay stalker, and longs to rub your used toilet paper all over his nipples.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Boxthor
    I bid $50.
    I bid 51
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I hear Balrog's moveset includes the Fried Chicken Right Cross, The Watermelon Wipeout Punch, and the Welfare Blaster.
    I SWEAR IF YOU BITCH ABOUT TWINSTICKS I WILL BREAK MY FOOT OFF IN YOUR ASS

8. :jaw drops from pics:
    Name: Rock
    Town: Arcadia

9. This should be in Headlines or gaming discussion.

Wow. The collection by which all others are judged is being sold. It's like of the Smithsonian decided to sell it's collection.

Like others have said, if you decide to break it up, I'll take more than a few things off your hands.