Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: FS: Shou-sama's ENTIRE LIBRARY

Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee
    ...why?
    It happens to everyone when their collection gets big enough.

Mine isn't nearly as large as that, but I'm getting to the point where I'm questioning owning so many games.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

2. Quote Originally Posted by Gymkata
    I bid 51
    I bit $2000

3. Wow, but personally I think posting this here is a waste since I doubt most of the people here would have that kind of cash to buy the whole set... you're talking something around the price of some houses would run for

4. Quote Originally Posted by SegaManiac
    I bit $2000
    You suck
    $2000.01
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I hear Balrog's moveset includes the Fried Chicken Right Cross, The Watermelon Wipeout Punch, and the Welfare Blaster.
    I SWEAR IF YOU BITCH ABOUT TWINSTICKS I WILL BREAK MY FOOT OFF IN YOUR ASS

5. Quote Originally Posted by Werewolf
    Wow, but personally I think posting this here is a waste since I doubt most of the people here would have that kind of cash to buy the whole set... you're talking something around the price of some houses would run for
    I agree. I mean no disrespect for you trying tho.... I have been slowly thinning out my collection, and my collection is pretty crappy compared to yours, still I was able to package system + games together and sell them off rather quickly. So far, I raised enough $$ to buy a nice big TV!

6. Quote Originally Posted by Gymkata
    You suck
    $2000.01
    Money's tight, but $2000.02.

I couldn't imagine coming up with $100,000 for games. Even more than that, I couldn't imagine having that collection and going cold turkey.

7. I'm sure the huge sums of money you get for it would help you deal with it somehow.

And I'd try and get the sale mentioned in a mag or something, to call more attention to it, assuming no one's made an offer yet.

8. That's a great collection, but noone is going to buy it all together. Why are you even selling it all? Do you plan on becoming a monk or something?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Videodrone
    Money's tight, but $2000.02.
    I like how I can't even afford to make a joke offer on this collection.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

10. It's a difficult feeling to convey but I feel that I can let gaming go. I'm simply done with it. For awhile, I kept extending my interest but the flame was still dying. I used up my last life and there are no more continues.
    Become History
    Awesome stuff I'm selling | Backloggery | Tumblr
    2013 Completion (2): PC (1), 360 (1)