Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: Good Hentai

1. A hentai topic? Man most of these are closed down quick.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Station
    -Samurai XXX

Only good thing about this is the cover art.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Freeter

Only good thing about this is the cover art.
    I thought it was pretty nice.

Also add to my list:
    -F-Force

(Note: I'm not really recommending graphically intense hentais, but rather ones I thought were good. And I hate tentacle hentais)

4. Quote Originally Posted by Station
    I thought it was pretty nice.

Also add to my list:
    -F-Force

(Note: I'm not really recommending graphically intense hentais, but rather ones I thought were good. And I hate tentacle hentais)
    um... Station eh... well whatever, look I just want to differentiate between the two of us - I dont know where this guy came from but I've been at TNL/GameGo since who the hell knows when. So eh, station82o is not into hentai or stuff like that. I'm sure you're a nice guy "Station" but there's only one real "station" around here my friend.
    Commentaries and Opinions on Metal

5. You didn't need to point it out as most people can differentiate between the both of you since your avatars are very different and you name is longer than his.

I think you may have made yourself look creepy(ie have some issues you need to deal with) with that post because there was no reason to worry about people confusing the two of you.

6. Quote Originally Posted by station82o
    um... Station eh... well whatever, look I just want to differentiate between the two of us - I dont know where this guy came from but I've been at TNL/GameGo since who the hell knows when. So eh, station82o is not into hentai or stuff like that. I'm sure you're a nice guy "Station" but there's only one real "station" around here my friend.
    You do realize that I only joined 3 months after you did back in 2002 right?

And I've never seen you here before. I used to post in the Max Anime part of the forum a lot, but somewhere along the line lost track of this forum and now I'm back to talk about anime with some members I remember having good anime conversations with.

7. Well my 'join' date is the same as many other old school members as well - the forums went down for good in 2002 and came back up again, forcing a re-register, i've been here longer than that but no matter, we're cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Damian79
    You didn't need to point it out as most people can differentiate between the both of you since your avatars are very different and you name is longer than his.

I think you may have made yourself look creepy(ie have some issues you need to deal with) with that post because there was no reason to worry about people confusing the two of you.
    I dont get how I made myself look creepy, but I see the point about how it is somewhat easy to differentiate - I just didn't want there to be ANY confusion.

I, for one, now will always associate hentai with station. Sorry.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

9. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo

I have no problem with that. The 82o one might.

The only letters and numbers I've ever had after my name were OX-11 (name of a computer in an anime). I never actually named myself Station OX-11 on any forums though.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo
    Bless you sir.