Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Japan vs. Piracy and "Piracy"

1. Fansubbing is all about not waiting 2 or more years to see an anime released in Japan, and despite how many titles get picked up, there are still some that will never see a US release for various reasons. It's still questionable since I'm getting something for nothing, but for the anime that's broadcast on Japanese TV at least, so are the normal viewers.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

2. I know i'm a noob and you guys are gonna ignore me but i'm just gonna say whats on my mind i agree with naomi, they havent released many of the series i want to see (Naruto, One Piece,). but as soon as they get released here i'm going to pick them up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

Actually One Piece is licenced and will be premiering on the Fox Box this month, and from what I've heard (not sure though), Naruto hasn't been picked up because companies are still battling to get the licence.
    Taking it one day at a time.

4. For the most part, ANYTHING that's not released over here deserves to get downloaded. Legal or not.

Their loss is their own doing, plus they can't argue a market when they never allowed any.
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

5. i agree with voltz 100%.

Anyways i heard a rumor that naruto was picked up by Funamation is there any truth to that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.