Thread: Super Nintendo SNES system and games FOR SALE..like Contra 3..

1. Super Famicom Super Nintendo SNES system and games FOR SALE..like Contra 3..

I have the following items for sale:

SUPER NINTENDO SYSTEM (good shape working) with 2 controllers (nintendo and pelican brand), stereo av cable and power adapter.

Super Mario World (cart only)

Mortal Kombat (cart and box)

Mortal Kombat II (complete..cart, box and manual)

Contra III Alien Wars (complete...cart box and manual)

I will sell the games and system seperate. Looking for PayPal offers. Please private message, post here or email for any further details. Thank you.

2. Very interested in the system with the official controller, hook-ups, SMW (cart) and Contra. If possible would you be able to send me pics?
    I guess you've learned the benifit to waiting.
    I agree, they should give people like you something. Perhaps a kick in the balls would do nicely and make you slightly less retarded.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Glock17
    Very interested in the system with the official controller, hook-ups, SMW (cart) and Contra. If possible would you be able to send me pics?
    Pictures sent ...

4. I e-mailed you back. I'm very interested. I also have some dvd's and xbox games for trade if interested.
    I agree, they should give people like you something. Perhaps a kick in the balls would do nicely and make you slightly less retarded.

5. I still want Contra 3 if its available.