Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Celebs in Marvel VS Capcom 2 Character Outfits

1. Wanna see some Capcom VS SNK 2 ones + a SVC revision (5 images ) ? What do you think?

And also, what do/did you also think of some of the MVC2 ones?

5. (Revision)

Last edited by TravelingArtist; 27 Aug 2004 at 05:04 AM.

2. Kevin Bacon as Bison? Ricky Martin as Yamakazi? Ric Flair as Rugal?

what

3. Dude, seriously... Ric Flair as Rugal would be SWEET.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

4. Hey, some of these are right on the money. Who wouldn't want to see Denzel Washington as a Sentinel, Jack Osbourne as Shuma Gorath, or Jack Black as Amingo? Chris Kattan as Mars People is just too perfect...

5. ...I'm lost for words.

6. I haven't posted here for almost a year and a half, but this thread brought me out of retirement. You just made my day TravelingArtist. Do you sell your original artwork perhaps?

I hope this isn't too out of place but...your Drew Carey/EARTHQUAKE artwork LIFE-SIZED and done in oils on Ebay bringing quality art to the masses...if I might venture another suggestion...make it nude? TIA

PLEAS MAKE MY CHRISTMAS WISH COME TRUE

7. bb hood, dr doom, mega man and roll are the best ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

8. Why does he want all the asians to be played by black people?

9. Quote Originally Posted by FuryFox
    Why does he want all the asians to be played by black people?
    Hey, I'm still amazed at the inspired casting of Katie Holmes for CHUN-LI. Kevin Bacon as M.Bison?

Ingenius, says I.

Although, I'm not sure if Enrique Iglesias has the acting chops to pull off playing Anakaris - but seeing this artist interpretation gives me hope that at least he will LOOK THE PART (complete with ball-cap).

When does this movie come out? This cast list has been floating around for quite awhile, and they should be in post production by now. With all these multi-talented stars, it's GUARANTEED to be THE movie event of decade.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki
    Seen it before on 4chan. You lose. =(
    Being on 4chan, you lose.