Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Freedesktoppc.com Conga Line

1. Freedesktoppc.com Conga Line

Hey Gratisnet has made a new offer and thats a free pc. This site is legit...

I know what you are wondering, "How on earth can a company make money if they are giving expensive products away?!"

And I was in the exact same boat as you are; however, that was before I actually took an interest in it, and decided to snoop around the internet to see if it was in fact a legitimate offer. When I found it was, I quickly became very excited about the idea of a getting a free PC! I mean, who on this digital-earth wouldn't be?!

1. The company (Gratis Internet) is affiliated with many well-known sites/businesses. And these businesses (AOL, GM, eBay, ect.) wouldn't associate themselves with something that could reflect badly upon them...it would be bad for business.

2. The 3 sites (freeipods.com,freeflatscreens.com,freedesktoppc.com) are both owned by Gratis, which has been listed on the Better Business Bureau for the past several years. What does this mean to you? They aren't just some here today, gone tomorrow internet company out to scam you out of your hard earned dollars. In fact, before they were giving away iPod's,Tv's and not Pc's. they were giving away condoms...Over 2,000,000 (yes, two million) condoms to date...

The way it works is that you have to sign up for an offer with one of their partners - these are businesses that give them money for referring customers. Then 10 more people have to do the same thing, using the link you are given when you sign up. Many of these offers can be fulfilled without actually spending any money. ancestry.com, for example, you can sign up, and then just call and cancel within a week, and you will not have to pay anything at all. Many other offers are fulfilled by ordering some product, which you can then return for a full refund... the offer i recommend would be is the Online blockbuster trial.. its easy to cancel. u get a 2 week trail renting dvd's online. its just like netflix.. once u do that ur offer is complete and now all u need is to get 10 people to do the same thing.

freedesktoppc.com is part of the company known as Gratis Internet. They specialize in online pay-for-performance acquisitions. Besides Pc's, you can get free CDs, DVDs, video games,Ipod's, and TVs. Gratis Internet is a valid company, and it is even listed at the Better Business Bureau.

1.¤@¤®¤@¤®¤™

THE LIST AND HOW IT WORKS
    Please use the number 1 name as a referral to sign up for the FreeDesktopPC.com offer.

When the person in the number 1 spot hits 10 referrals, please PM me so I can remove your name and we can move onto number 2.

When the first person is taken off the list, I will add a 5th person to the slot and it will continuously go up towards the top of the list in a never ending escalator type process.

Below the list is information needed to inform others (or yourself) how to sign up for the offer and basically all the info you can use. Thanks to Cache for the easy way to explain.

TO GET YOUR LINK ON THE LIST
    Please e-mail me (islandboi@walla.com) with the subject:

"Free Desktop PC"

and include ALL of the following:
    1. Your username on here
    2. YOUR Referral Link
    3. Email address you used to join FreeDesktopPC (or is currently registered with TNL)
    4. Whos link you used
    5. What offer you completed

and you will be added to the list (after confirmation).

I WILL BE CONFIRMING THIS, AND IF YOU DO NOT COMPLETE YOUR OFFER, OR DID NOT SIGN UP UNDER THE CORRECT PERSON, YOU WILL NOT BE ADDED TO THE LIST.

IF YOU ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT, DO NOT SIGN UP FOR ANOTHER TO JOIN THE LIST. THIS WILL ONLY GET ALL OF YOUR ACCOUNTS PUT ON HOLD, AND COULD CAUSE PROBLEMS FOR THE PERSON WHOS LINK YOU USED. ANYONE WHOS LINK IS DISQUALIFIED WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST.

Please only PM me to update your referral status, or to respond to a PM I have sent you. If you have reached your 10 referrals, please notify me immediately. If you PM with your link you will not be put on the list, only send it by email.

***Edited by Nick to remove referrer link. Boo hoo!***
    Last edited by Nick; 25 Aug 2004 at 11:54 PM.

2. IBTL

3. <sigh>

O yeah - sliding in the door before the lock too ----

4. Post count +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I hear Balrog's moveset includes the Fried Chicken Right Cross, The Watermelon Wipeout Punch, and the Welfare Blaster.
    I SWEAR IF YOU BITCH ABOUT TWINSTICKS I WILL BREAK MY FOOT OFF IN YOUR ASS

5. FREE ARJUE AND ASTROBLUE TOO.

.....+1

6. FUCK OFF!

7. In before the lock, Diffx is a cock, I came here to rock, now I'm off to eat..eh..a sock.
    Time for a change

Free Arjue and Astroblue

9. Shit like this almost make me applaud what the E-jihad are doing...fucking internet...Vive ' Le Resistance'