Thread: Toys for sale

1. Toys for sale

I found a box with all these in it the other day. I tried to match up the accessories as best as I could, if you see something that belongs with another figure let me know. If you're interested in anything make an offer here or PM me.

All still sealed but not in the greatest shape. Curled corners & creases on the boxes.

Obi-Wan & Maul are sealed and in great condition. The 2 FF7 ones have been opened and are both missing their little stands.

From Darkstalkers & MvC2.

The clear Ninja comes with the sword, replaceable head & gun-arm, normal one just has the sword. The normal Snake has all the accessories (I think) and a few doubles (duno where they came from). And I think that harp goes with one of the FFX figures.

FFX summons, the dude on the horse comes with a cape that attaches to his back when he's off the horse.

I know the cactus dude goes with one of 'em but I don't know which.

Orge has all three detachable parts (wings & tail).

Gandalf is missing his hat. Nitro Spawn & Beast Machines Optimus Primal.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

2. I may be interested in the MGS figure for a fair price.

3. Which MGS one?

And just make me a fair offer.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

4. Sorry I meant figures. As much as I would like them september is a bad month for me.

5. Hmm, John Talbain (is the closed hand supposed to be holding his nunchakas?), Bulleta, her basket and I think that's her pup on the bottom left hand side of the pic (beige, red tie and dark brown paws).

I don't know what those could've cost new, and opened is surely much less. Fair price? $6 shipped?

6. give me a price on the MGS Snake and "normal" Ninja.

7. I'm interested in the Tyrant dude (the guy on the left of the MGS figures). I'll PM you an offer.
    Name: Rock
    Town: Arcadia