Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FFX-2 for $16.88 at Target

1. FFX-2 for $16.88 at Target

I've been waiting for this game to drop to $20 for awhile now, and this is even better! I'm guessing it's the week of 8/22-8/28 so tomorrow is probably the last day.
    Name: Rock
    Town: Arcadia

2. i snatched it up as soon as i heard about it from my friend SHiNgO. he called me on the sunday the sale started and said the Target by his house was sold out, then i went the following monday and saw at least 10 copies. picked up two copies for him and myself. sweet deal because we were talking about getting it when it hit $20 too. i'll be good to go once i finally finish FFX.

3. Yeah, I haven't finished FFX either... gotta get on that soon...
    Name: Rock
    Town: Arcadia

Yeah, I'm in the same boat. I'm chasing butterflies on the way to see Maester Seymour. The game started boring me to tears =/
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

5. Dodging lightning is always exciting!

6. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo
    Yeah, I'm in the same boat. I'm chasing butterflies on the way to see Maester Seymour. The game started boring me to tears =/
    Teh irony. I just passed that part and I'm in the Calm Lands. Decided to give the game another go. Too bad so many of you despise the game, I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Raz0r
    Dodging lightning is always exciting
    Not when you get struck at about #195.

7. I just picked it up today. Thanks guys for pointing out the deal! I still have to finish Final Fantasy, then... the whole damn series, but at that point I needed X-2.
    No gnus is good gnus.

8. Hmm, wish there was a Target in Montreal. I'd whore myself out for someone to pick me up a copy, but that never works.

9. Dammit - My local Target sucks. No Rainbow Six 3: BA deal and No FFX-2. I guess this is karma for all for the good TRU deals I got or something.

10. Thanks for the heads up. I went to a nearby Target and they had about 10 FFX-2's left. They also had Rainbow Six 3 on sale.

Sale ended today.